Cancellation by the Customer
Please email to email@example.com in case you wish to cancel the Order. Orders once placed can be cancelled only before the Order is shipped. If the Order has been shipped you will not be able to cancel the Order.
Before Shipping if the order is cancelled there will be a small cancellation charges, ranging from 1-3% of the order value. This depends on the payment instruments used for making the purchase. The deduction is towards the ccavenue payment gateway charges.
Based on the personal/intimate nature of the products we don't accept any returns, but goods damaged during transit may qualify for replacement, which depends upon our customer care's decision. For further information mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return of Lingerie
Due to health Codes and most importantly the safety of our customers, all Sales for Lingerie Products are Final (all items will be QC passed just before shipping). If you receive a faulty/damaged product, or received the wrong item, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery.
We will gladly exchange your product for an Identical one or refund your purchase upon return. You must have the original packaging and you must courier back the damaged item to us and mail us the courier docket details. Upon receipt of the return item only, we will initiate the refund process.
Unlike some online stores, we will NOT re-sell any Lingerie items that get returned to Fannybomb. All returned items are destroyed.
Refund for Undelivered/Returned orders
While we and our courier partners (Bluedart, Delhivery, Speed Post) make the best efforts to deliver your orders, at times they get returned back to us for one or more of the following reasons.
1. Insufficient Delivery Address
2. Wrong Pincode
3. Wrong Consignee names (A different name is given, other than yours)
4. Customer is not available at the address continuously for more than 3 days
5. Consignees Mobile number is not reachable while attempting to deliver
6. Extension Number/Employee Number is not mentioned for an Office delivery address
7. Consignee refusing to accept the package
8. Unable to deliver due to natural calamities/Embargo
For any of the reasons mentioned above or not mentioned above, if your package returns back to us, we will be making the following deductions before refunding the amount to your account
1. To and fro Courier charges (for undelivered packs returned by our courier partners)/ One way Courier Charges for Customer returned packs &
2. Payment gateway charges (Varies from 1 -3% depending on the payment instrument used for making the purchase)
The refund will be credited in 10-15 working days' time after receiving the returned package.